Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Some For Thursday

First things first - one of my selections from this morning WEN - well right after I posted that it was dropping like a rock it turned from rock to rocket - I didn't pick up on it however (damn head cold) so I missed a good entry. I'm hoping for a pull back tomorrow and I'll go in then.


The entry point was that crossover at 11:15 = that would have got you in at 31.30 or so and with it finishing at 32.13 that wouldn't have been a bad day trade even. That's the third time this week I pulled a chart down and didn't go back to look and missed a good trade.

Two others that I will be entering tomorrow is OI from the breakout filter -


And my old friend AKS which is also looking like it is finally breaking out.


As I said I'm hoping for a pull back tomorrow on these three so I can gain a little more coin on them.

That really speculative stock that I mentioned, ALTH didn't do anything but I really don't expect it to - it's just a spec play and I'm not in it yet.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Watching on a day like today is worth it - Fed days, options, etc. will eventually do you in. IMHO Or Not - pick your own poison.

Anonymous said...

Watching on a day like today is worth it - Fed days, options, etc. will eventually do you in. IMHO Or Not - pick your own poison.

Marlyn Trades said...

The problem is I expected this result (as should have anyone who watches the market as much as I do) - I'm just not feeling well this week and so I'm just trying more not to make mistakes than to make trades.

It's one of the reasons I'm selling more than buying.

QUALITY STOCKS UNDER 5 DOLLARS said...

Leave something for friday.