Thursday, March 22, 2007

Are You a Value Investor?

If you are - so sorry - I mean value has its place but this is the kind of stock that has value investors salivating -


In fact I just read an article by Geoff Gannon in Seeking Alpha about this company - and he goes on and on and even mentions Bill Rempel as being intrigued with this value investment back in 2005! Look at how much this stock has moved since 2005. Maybe you can tie your money up for that long and longer - I can't.

Just remember just because some Blogger or other thinks XYZ is the bestest stock ever - never put your money on dogs that don't run. I bet a whole bunch of people put their money on this dog back in September and by December they thought they were going to ride it to the moon ---

Man I hate "story stocks" I hate them worse than I hate "idea" stocks and even more than I hate "cheap stocks".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's a Rex store here in Pensacola, and I've never seen more than 2 cars parked in front of it. That, coupled with ginormous ads in the paper all of the time, makes me wonder how in the hell they make any money at all. Anecdotally, I've known anybody who's ever bought anything from them.

skh.pcola

QUALITY STOCKS UNDER 5 DOLLARS said...

I am a value investor.