Thursday, March 01, 2007

An Apple For the Teacher

Notable Calls reports -
Morgan Stanley says they would be buyers of Apple

Marlyn says - I think that they are the only company out there that is actually doing or trying to do something new. If the U.S. economy is booming it is only because of the continuing revolution in "things to play with" (and I'm not talking about that thing - Goddess). AAPL is one company that makes innovation more than just a line in their mission statement in that they are continually trying not only to improve their core offerings but to offer more and more well-crafted junk for the population to consume. This is goodness in a consumption-based economy.

Read your Notable Calls

3 comments:

L.J. said...

I try not to get emotionally attached to companies but I sometimes can't help myself with Apple. They have beautiful, almost artistic products and awesome creativity. Not to mention that they are the best retailer in every venue they operate.

All this generally means squat of course relative to where a stock price is headed. In this specific case and at this time however, I think AAPL is going higher. Just my opinion...

Anonymous said...

where can i get the code to program Tweezer ? Thanks..........

Quentin

QUALITY STOCKS UNDER 5 DOLLARS said...

Apple is done for.