Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Tuesday Wraps

Of course there was no market today - President Ford's funeral and all. I guess that makes sense - but I'm not very sentimental and I'm pretty sure Gerry wasn't either.

What I'm wrapping today is the fact that the FTSI 100 closed today 90 points up which is huge! That foreshadow's a good day for tomorrow in the U.S. Markets. Unfortunately as I mentioned a week ago now - I'll be taking a short trip through the rest of the week and I don't trade when I'm on the road. I will be taking my trades that I talked about the other day before I leave and with a stop loss in place I'm sure everything will be fine.

Good luck to my readers - I'm off to see my original reader (that's you mom) and celebrate with her the 87th anniversary of her birth - should be a great day.

3 comments:

L.J. said...

Have a safe trip. I hope we get as good a day in the market as the futures indicate...

Trading Goddess said...

Marlyn,

Happy Birthday to Mom! I look forward to your return!

QUALITY STOCKS UNDER 5 DOLLARS said...

Great wrap up.