Thursday, November 09, 2006

Thursday Wraps

Wow - finally a down day. It had to happen sooner or later and I'm so glad it was today - I went and played golf today so no real damage. But now I see that there has been a change in the dynamic. The up/down raio prints 34% the new 20 day highs have pulled back to 572 and the new 20 day lows (the more important) have gone forward to 504.

The DIA and SPY both finished in the white the Q's printed a doji and the IWM finished strong. Only GS printed strong red but that's ok for now - it needed a rest.

I anticipate an up day tomorrow.

The magic coin missed another one and sits at 27 and 16 and for tomorrow says ... heads - bull market.

We'll see.

I'll be back before the market opens tomorrow with another update of Marlyn's curve and the three sisters and IWM - the ugly step sister.

No comments: