Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Wednesday

Complete turnaround. Yesterday I predicted a rise through the end of the week. So much for predicting. Remember rule 1 - nobody knows nothing. If you read these blogs and start believing in folks trust me you will go broke.

Worse yet if you start paying for information and believing because you pay for it it must be good. Everyone is right every once in awhile - no one is right all the time.

Anyway my account went backwards but not as bad as Monday so I'm ahead for the week. Big deal. I took a small position in INTC this afternoon. It looks like it could go up in the next several days. If it does great - if it hits my stop - oh well.

So better trading tomorrow. If the market follows the recent pattern tomorrow will be an up day and another opportunity to sell everything and get flat.