Monday, August 07, 2006

Monday

Well I tried to game HANS off its 20% drop and had two shots at making a decent profit and passed them both and took a loss. My bad. But I really thought it would recover at least half of its drop today.

This afternoon the three sisters all finished the last hour strong and I think this will go forward into tomorrow morning. I don't know what the Fed is going to do but the up/down ratio is oversold at .33 and the new 20 day high vs new 20 day low is 342 to 406. Both neutral but leaning towards a buying spree.

If the Fed pauses tomorrow the market will go up strong all day. If the Fed cuts again without indicating that it is the last one the market will crash down to never never land. And if wishes were horses beggars would ride.

Rule 1 - nobody knows nothing - including me.

I'm taking the next three days off. Let the market settle a bit as I'm really tired of this volatility.

I'll post again on Thursday.

No comments: