Thursday, December 14, 2006

Three Tweezer Bottom

Last week I showed you that KKD on the 8th had a 4-tweezer bottom on the 2-hour charts (12/07). I mentioned that the tweezer bottom is often used as a significant point - no lower than here (for a close).

Over the next three days KKD again printed a tweezer low on the daily charts - each day closing higher than the tweezer bottom on the 7th.

Then yesterday it gapped up and closed up significantly. Do we know our tweezers or what?



I mentioned that I watched for tweezer bottoms and tops and used them as significant turning points in a stock's price. They are a warning or guidance and you should watch for them also.

1 comment:

Trading Goddess said...

Happy day to you,

Thank you for entering my contest. I thought I would let you know of the results.