Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Never Letting It Go

I've held onto something for 40-years and it was the best investment I ever made - my bride and I celebrate our 40th this date. I won't bore you with the details - to her and I they were anything but boring - but to others they would appear to be just the mundane life of two young people learning to cope with the world and at the same time learning to cope with one another. In this transaction there are no charts to read, no candlesticks to analyze, no moving averages to bounce off of. Just two people in a sea of billions of people who found one another accidentally and then made a life together.

If you have a libation today please raise your glass to my beautiful bride - she is the one who gets the credit for this "trade". Me? - I'm going to hold this one forever.

Til death, darlin', til death.

4 comments:

esto said...

Congratulations! What a wonderful milestone.

L.J. said...

That's awesome, Marlyn. Congratulations! It's the only investment in life where the return can be infinite.

Here's to 40 more...

Trading Goddess said...

I'll drink to that!

Congrats!

Trading Goddess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.