Thursday, September 14, 2006

Thursday Wrap

AMR again. Another nice profit - not as good as Tuesday but at least half. Not enough to make me take another day off so I'll be back in the mines again tomorrow.

As for tomorrow I think it should go up. Options expiration day be damned. The up/down ratio (which is proving to be the best tell of all) prints 37% and the new 20 day highs vs lows shows 640 to 323. The VIX is coming back from being way oversold or overbought (I never get that right) and all three sisters printed white candles in the last hour. In fact if it weren't for that they would have all finished down for the day. The volume is still weak however and that is not a good sign. But the evidence points to an up day - maybe not a strong day but an up day.

The magic coin called the day and even though the three sisters were only up a few cents it still was a bull market. He sits at 5 and 2 which is far better than I am doing over the same period and for tomorrow he says ... heads - bull market.

Still working on the 2 hour method - I'll get back to you as soon as I have something positive (or negative) to say.

No comments: